Click360 Change Log: 6/20/2020 Release
Added Static and dynamic list reporting capabilities for the top level. This does not include the details view, which will be released in a subsequent release.
Added A new top level report showing all attributions (e.g., campaign, medium, source, and referrer) for opportunities created in a particular time period.
The report will continue with a simple tabular view (combined with visualizations of the same data), and several new options:
As shown in the partial image above, the report adds two new features:
1) Users can now add a cutoff time period for attributions, so attribution can be set to consider only, say, 90 days back or 180 days back and see how attributions compare;
- Equal attribution -- an opportunity's value is equally divided by all activities before the opportunity is created and attributed piecemeal;
- Any touch attribution -- the full value of an opportunity is assigned to any campaign/medium/source/
referrer that has influenced it before creation
- Last touch attribution -- the full value of an opportunity is assigned to the first influencing activity
- Last touch attribution -- the full value of an opportunity is assigned to the last influencing activity
- 40-20-40 -- 40% of the opportunity's value is assigned to each of the first and last touch, with the remaining 20% equally attributed to the other activities
Changed Refactored the ingest and reporting layers to scale independently for the common (i.e., not dedicated) compute environment. This improves the responsiveness and reliability of the reporting engine.
Addedfor new features.
Changedfor changes in existing functionality.
Deprecatedfor soon-to-be removed features.
Removedfor now removed features.
Fixedfor any bug fixes.
Securityin case of vulnerabilities.